[at-l] section-hike recommendations?

Kim requests "...any recommendations on good week-long AT hikes.
Since I'm in DC and he's in MA, ideally we'd be looking to do a section around
VA, in the Northeast, or somewhere in between - but more importantly we'd
like to do a hike that will offer some great views."

DWG to Hudson River is an excellent weeklong hike with great views along the
ridge overlooking the Delaware River and rocks overlooking NYC. You could
easily do this section by going between B&Bs, but the camping is pretty easy
alos.

OrangeBug