[at-l] 28 oz tent test

The tent worked wonderfully. It rained intermittently all night long. The tent has 8" netting sides which, after the first downpour and some minor splashing water into the tent, I had to lower the poles and tarp it down to the ground. Excellent. Why would I ever again want to carry 6 lb or 4 lb when 28 oz does the trick?
SLIM
Any day's a good day to hike,
SLIM aka Nancy

"I do not ask to walk smooth paths, nor bear an easy load,
I pray for strength and fortitude to climb the rock-strewn road.
Give me such courage, I can scale the heartiest peaks alone,
And transform every stumbling block into a stepping stone."
---unknown