[at-l] Knee Surgery (on-topic)

What would be a good week long, southern AT (GA->NC) section for someone 4-5
months off knee surgery.  (floating cartilage).  ??   I would not  like a
lot of  hard PUDS.    It would also be great if there was a place to
resupply halfway so I could reduce my carry weight.  I plan on rehabbing as
much as possible between now and then.  I just think it would be safest if I
minimize any potential problems.    Does anyone out there hike with a knee
brace on?

t.