[at-l] Answer me this - a clothing query

****They make money selling the clothing to lots of young folks who don't
really hike but want that "outdoorsy" look. Having a good selection
guarantees more sales to this group? This helps to keep the company in
business. That's my guess, anyway.
Swallowtail
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So eventually will they end up going the way of TNF (The North Face) and selling out to JanSport for the same reasons?

The Yuppie and GenX groups are fickle.  Maybe the reason that KillerDeals has so many GoLite products is proof of that.  They also have lots of TNF products.

I don't think I've ever seen a Western Mountaineering or Feathered Friends product on northernmountaindotcom.

Micro-Economics at work?

Coosa Donaldson
Blairsville, Georgia, USofA

Nobody cares if you can dance well, just get up and dance.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.