[at-l] Answer me this - a clothing query

In a message dated 7/12/04 21:57:02 Eastern Daylight Time,
shane@theplacewithnoname.com writes:

> Yep.  Jardine is just any other economic prostitute.

So, to stay in business is prostitution?  I think not.  Money is a necessary
part of life.  It is how we obtain what we need and it is how we earn from our
work  It is a measure of life's energy.  Unless someone is giving you
financial assistance and not requiring you to work for the benefits you receive it
becomes necessary to use the medium of money.  Bartering can work on a limited
basis but the Bank or the Automobile Company doesn't want to do that with you.

If a variety of clothing is offered it may be according to styles choices,
weight of clothing for climate use, color preferences, etc., and not because of
greed or power or other negative attributes so many are so ready to ascribe.

The choice is yours.  Buy what you need and leave the rest!

Skylander