[at-l] "Touching the Void"

> After all the discussion on the list, I decided I had to get this movie!  I
> watched it on DVD tonight and loved it.  It was inspiring and heart
> breaking!  One of things that really hit me was on the extras of the DVD,
> Joe was being filmed talking  about his return to Siula Grande.  He was
> having panic attacks and finally revealed that he was afraid the last 17
> years had all been a hallucination and that he was still going through his
> ordeal.
!!!

Linda,
Thanks for this info. I saw the movie in a theater, but it left me
wondering about the aftermath.
Since I'd like to see it again, perhaps with friends, I'll get the
DVD, now knowing there's that extra footage at the end. I'm not
surpised he's still traumatized. Shoot, I was traumatized watching the
movie.
Jan

--
     	AT Journal: