[at-l] "Touching the Void"

After all the discussion on the list, I decided I had to get this movie!  I
watched it on DVD tonight and loved it.  It was inspiring and heart
breaking!  One of things that really hit me was on the extras of the DVD,
Joe was being filmed talking  about his return to Siula Grande.  He was
having panic attacks and finally revealed that he was afraid the last 17
years had all been a hallucination and that he was still going through his
ordeal.  I don't know how many times in my life I have had horrible
nightmares that seemed never ending and when I finally woke up from them, I
couldn't believe I was ok, safe and sound in my own home.  I am always so
relieved and can hardly believe my nightmare is over and luckily for me the
events in them never really occurred.    I could just imagine what iy might
feel like for Joe to think he hasn't come out of that nightmare yet.
Amazing story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda