[at-l] CIC dumbfounded

Have you been in emotional shock in front of children you do not want to
alarm?
One of your first reaction is disbelief that this has happened. I'm not an
expert in shock responses but have been a part of unspeakble things in fornt
of children and had to put a lid on my reactions and stop and think what to
do next in front of my own kids. Flooding children with sock and dispair is
not appropriate.
Someday I'd like someone to interview him and ask his actual thoughts at
that moment not leading his answers but genuinely ask what was on his mind
thoses seven minutes.

How did you do with this information yourself? Jump up and start screaming,
cry,  silent zoing out to concoder your options,  would you order some
missles launched. FDR had time to write a speach when Pearl Harbor was
bombed and with the delay in
communictions to find out what had actully transcribed FDR had time to
concider options  without the press ever wiling to put someone
down. FDR had congress behind him and he knew it.  America would not stand
to be invaded. The enemy was calerly demarkated.
9/11 was just unfolding with noone specific to blame and retaliate untill
reports started to coem in about the hijackers.
What do you want the presidant to do  when such tragidies happen again,. and
they will given the curent state of hatred for "infidels."

Orange Bug I;m sorry for your loss.
Life can be tough and I don't wish exness on anyone. Take courge some women
do actualy hike and enjoy such pleasures.  Don't settle for less again.

Rogene  .