[at-l] Lebanon man falls off slope near trail

In a message dated 6/28/2004 12:14:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
wdlists@optonline.net writes:

>  Once he "gave it to the public", it became their choice. Once
> you  give something away, anything can happen.

I don't know the details of  this gift, but the above statement is false in
general.
*
No it's not. "In general", when you give something away, it's true. In  the
"particular" case of Baxter it may not be.

*

Many  gifts are given with restrictions and sometimes even revert to
other owners  if the terms are not followed.

*
Anything is possible... Positive OR negative. It's just a matter of
interpretation.
Wilderness is interpreted as many things by many groups.