[at-l] Re: What do you use as raingear

For top:  I'm a small person at least in width {5'8 115lbs} so I went to Kids
GAP and got one of their boys M anoraks.  I've had it for probably 8 years,
it's still totally waterproof, weighs 4oz and cost less then $10.

For top in Winter: North Face Boys L Waterproof shell with zip out fleece
liner for $75...a third of the cost of an adult sized one.

Bottoms all season: If I think I'm going to get wet I just make sure to layer
up with poly pro in the winter or suck it up in the summer.

Golighter