[at-l] Lebanon man falls off slope near trail

In a message dated 6/25/2004 10:32:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
AThiker@smithville.net writes:

>(This wasn't directed at anyone in particular)

I'm not sure if it is in response to what I said, or not. I hope  not.
Cuz, I certainly didn't say anything to merit that as a response.  And, I
agree, for the most part, that you always help someone who'd been  in an
accident.
**

Nope, that's why I added the comment about not directing thie comments at
anyone.
I just found a soap box in my living room & my arm itched... LOL!

Scratched Dog