[at-l] Clothing the repels insects

This clothing sounds great, and I would even be willing to scrimp to pay the cost, but for just 25 washings?  That's just one season.  I wear most of my hiking stuff for years and years.  The succeeding years, you would have to wear the stuff just for the way it looks, not for any bug protection.

Pyrethrum (sp) is also made from the chrysanthemum.  It's a bug repelling spray for plants.  I wonder if this is the same stuff.  Anyone have any ideas?  Those chrysanthemums are grown on plantations in Africa.

anklebear