[at-l] Re: Felix - aka Fruckster

Marsha wrote:

>Several questions:
>-Are there trails nearby?

There is some nice 'woods walking' right here around my property.
Though, someone who is familiar with it would need to go. There is a
fine state park (McCormick's Creek) with lots of SHORT dayhikes (worthy
walx) about 10 miles from here. There is a fine state forest (Owen
Putnam) about 15 miles from here. There is Hoosier NF, with Deam
Wilderness about an hour from here. (Very nice hiking to be had there).
As well as a few short dayhikes on Nature Conservancy lands.

>-Toilet facilities?

At my house!?! NO way!!!  (Well, alright....a urinal...in the kitchen.)
(Actually, I have one real bathroom....and, no urinal in the kitchen.)

>-Water?

yes...spring water....from a spring

>-Area where TinMan can set up?

What kind of area does he need to 'set up'? Should have plenty of room
for it.

>-Tours to Mellencamp's? --I like that one

I can show you the gate and mailbox on the way to the Deam
Wilderness...that's about it, though.

>-I figure you can charge to sit on that swing and donate the money it to a
>good cause

What better cause than...me?

>-Take a poll to see if this is a stupid idea.

So far it's a dead heat...0-0...  (Hey, wasn't this YOUR idea???)