[at-l] Re: Felixstock? was OT-Felix's Ferrets

George Andrews wrote:

>Marsha,
>Can you post again when the Indiana/Ohio ruck is going to be?  We will also
>need directions to the campground.  You know, the one with the awesome porch
>swing.

Well, if you guys want to come here, ya can. If you seriously want to
have a...hmmm Felix Ruck...Feliruck...Feruck...Fruck...hmmm, we'll have
to come up with a name...Felixstock worx for now....we'll talk. I've got
plenty of camping sites available either in my yard, my grandfather's
woods or my uncles pasture/woods. There is little to no room in the
house (of course, there's always room for any and all 17 to 26 year old
chickolas...come on.), however. It is usually to hot and too humid to
camp in June-July-August. September and October are usually great.
So...speak up!!! What does who want to do?