[at-l] OT-Felix's Ferrets

Felix wrote:

"That's weird." I said "Oh, I've been feeding them carrots so
their eyesight will be better." "Well, there's your problem," he said. "Ferrets have bad eyesight for a reason. They're ugly bastards. When their eyesight started getting better, they began to realize this. That is why the started to be depressed." So, now the only time my carrots and ferrets mix is in a nice stew with potatoes and gravy...killer vittles."

Marsha writes:
Felix......is this a joke, is this an excerpt from one of your stories? Were there EVEN any ferrets?????   I believe the one about the porch swing ropes because you provided a picture of your house-which I might add by the way is beautiful and I believe that YOU should start hosting an Indiana/Ohio Ruck of some kind. I also mentioned to CamoJack when he gets settled in Hawaii someday on his new property he is to host a Hawaiian Ruck - but then - me and Amy would probably be the only ones to attend, well, maybe that Billville crowd might  find a way there.........

StarLyte