[at-l] Re: Short Hike Report

>Of the five of us, I was the only one with a totally dry pack.  The other
>ranged from soaked to just some damp things.  CedarTree's Packa plus trash
>compactor bags inside the pack did the job.  In fact, the inside if the pack
>was dry.  So, the trash compactor bags we redundant, but I'll stay with
>them, for a while.

Chainsaw,

I'm STILL using the trash compactor bag you gave me!
It has about 1,800 miles on it now!
Tough, cheap gear, those trash compactor bags. Kept my stuff dry in a very rainy year. My silnylon pack cover wasn't worth toot!

Those homemade biscuits, lamb dinner, lasagna, and homemade bread you served up are long gone, alas. But the fine memories linger.

NostalgiaShoe