[at-l] Trailjournals and a life

Datto's journal cracks me up.  He sent me an email detailing what was
upcoming, but he made me promise not to say anything to anybody.  I can tell you that
it's VERY INTERESTING.

Also, serial hiker Yogi is doing the CDT this year, and she's a good
journalist.

I'm a journal junky, too.

GoVols

In a message dated 6/2/2004 3:17:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,