[at-l] North Maine Woods

> We can't afford not to correct the blatherings of those who blindly choose
> to be uninformed. - blathers the not really uninformed Weary

  Weary, you need to seperate the "sales pitch" from the facts if you ever
want to be taken seriously. I know the majority of list readers are from away,
but they're not as stupid as you think they are. Stop talking down to your
audience. I keep hoping you're just confused, but the more you type the more it
looks like you enjoy intentionally misleading people for some reason known only
to yourself.
  The need to actually conserve the Maine North Woods is very real, it
doesn't need dressing up in manufactured facts and hyperbole, and it certainly needs
more than the half-measures that are currently popular.
hope this helps,
TJ