[at-l] Taking a walk-wish it wasn't around here

In a message dated 5/7/2004 10:25:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Slyatpct@aol.com writes:

    I arrived in Boiling Springs flat broke ....

> As trail magic would have it, I found a ride home to MA leaving the very
> next
> day and was working a few days later until I saved enough to get back on the
>
> trail.

Haha..  which reminds me, I went bust on the PCT too and found a ride right
to my door in MD from CA via Crater Lake, Yellowstone, Crazy Horse, Mt
Rushmore, etc.  Went back to work and finished that one too.

Third attempted "thru-hike" worked like a charm....

Sly