[at-l] another question about breakfast

Have any of you ever dried your own scrambled eggs?  Does that work or
do they not re-hydrate right?  I was thinking I could make my own
cheesey eggs and dry them.

Also I have developed a couple of really good dehydrated dinners for
pouch cooking -- Tempeh Taco filling and Masala Barbatti Sabji
(dry-textured curried green beans packed with minute rice).  People are
always eye-balling my tacos in an envious way, I can tell you.  :)

If anyone's interested, I'll post the recipes for those.

-Nicole