[at-l] Re: Sport (or not!)

Those who wish to keep score are able, as noted with
the labels of types of hikers and recognition
trinkets. For every few thousand duffers, there are a
few competitive professional golfers.

But I enjoy our sport as relaxation, exercise and
recreation. I enjoy the occasional surprises along the
trail, as well as the memories of long neverending
climbs.

For those who need this to be a philosophy or
lifestyle, go knock yourselves out! Even our sport can
afford to have a few Tiger Woods wannabes.

Bill...