[at-l] Gear Question - Goretex

In a message dated 4/11/2004 9:14:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lorac4491@linkamerica.net writes:

> Yes, dear skeeter, there IS a solution.  The solution is to mail it back to
> GORE TEX and tell them it no longer repels water and will they please
> examine it to see if there is a problem with the GoreTex delaminating, etc.

I had a similar problem with a Gore-Tex jacket, but instead of sending it
back to Gore I sent it back to the manufacturer, in this case Marmot.  Without
question, but perhaps a return merchandise number and/or address, they sent me a
free replacement.  Check out the makers website.

Sly