[at-l] Bears Den Hostel/Trail Days

Hello everyone:

Does anyone have information about Bears Den Hostel, and lodging at Ashby Gap/US 50 (20.5 mi N Ft. Royal VA).
Wasn't there something on the list not too long ago-I can't remember what it was and I can't find it.

Anyone from the list offering shuttle service anywhere in this area including north and around Harpers Ferry?

Also-do you think 2 hikers starting the AT at Springer on March 12 can make it in time to Trail Days (Hoplite & TT)? They are hiking fast right now .

Thanks for any info-
Marsha