[at-l] The White Blaze

Is there any sign more beautiful than a white blaze?    I don't think so.

Is there any sign more sought after 15 minutes of not seeing one than a white
blaze?
No, I don't think so.

Is there any sign you see on a tree, as you are driving along a highway, when
you know an AT crossing is near, than a white blaze?  God, it takes your
breath away.

Is there any more hilarious sign to see than a double-blaze when you are
rapidly approaching a dropoff right in front of you?  Ha-ha.  No.

Is there any sign you'd rather see a lot of today than a white blaze?
Wistfully, no.

Is there any sign we could use more at the crossroads in our lives than a
white blaze?  Don't we wish.

Kinnickinic