[at-l] Enhancing the AT Blaze

In a message dated 3/17/04 11:05:42 Eastern Standard Time, daveh@psknet.com
writes:

> So, to the contrary I was agreeing that the tradition of the white blaze is
> well ingrained and, IMHO, it will take a lot of education to develop a
> consensus that something else is better.

I agree that the White Blaze is a wonderful blaze to follow and do not feel
that it should be changed.  I wrote to the group with a suggestion (really a
question) that the trail could be more easily followed by those who walk at
night (or even by those who arrive to a Shelter/Lean-to after dark) if it was
enhanced with some reflective device or paint.

The other question regarding the offset blazes.  Are they useful in
determining the direction of the trail?

Skylander