[at-l] Enhancing the AT Blaze

I still like the blazes they had out in RMNP. they were tabs that stuck out
from the tree(2 or 3 inches) and were either aluminum or plastic. The
material was reflective like highway signs. Probably lasts a lot longer than
paint and was easy to see too.

Bryan

 Samuel Adams advised, "Let us contemplate our forefathers, and posterity,
and resolve to maintain the rights bequeathed to us from the former, for the
sake of the latter."