[at-l] LOL!

The Boss just stopped me in the hallway. Another department is interviewing
someone from the Carolinas to fill a job.
The guy is an avid hiker, and one of his main concerns is how close the job
is to the AT. If my office faced the right way I'd be able to look out the
window to the ridge that the trail is on, the section that I maintain is
about 10 minutes away, and RPH Cabin is even closer. So the Boss wants to
bring him by so that I can talk to him, not about work, but about hiking!
<lol>...
And we haven't even gone into the Catskills, the Hudson Highlands, Bear
Mountain, Mohonk,and for some hours of driving the Daks and the Whites....

skeeter