[at-l] art's lost camera and that charge card thing......

I hate to sound like an AMEX commercial, but I tell ya, they've got the
absolute bestest policy for covering things like that.  Additionally, the Boy and I
discovered a few years ago that AMEX gives you a "point" for every dollar you
charge on AMEX.  You can then "spend" those "points to buy a multitude of
items from airline tickets to telephones.  We started using AMEX for all our
purchases, even paying our electric bill.  This year alone we've bought a great 5
ghz cordless phone with extra handset and a Cannon Digital Elph camera.  Both
of these items retail for over $400.  The Boy and I pay about $100 annually
for our AMEX.  There are no finance charges because it's not a credit card.
Amex rocks.

KellyGoVols

In a message dated 3/15/2004 6:16:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,