[at-l] Re: Modern Devices, etc.

Feel the love, Feel the love!  I'm all warm and fuzzy now (or is that the
wine? lol)

Jim, I'm glad that you told Weary that ya loved him, but does Ginny know
this?  <VBG>

Nah, not making too much of it.  Well...not really toooo toooo much of it.
This just goes to show everyone on this list that we can have different
opinions on things like cell phones, hiking poles, tents, global warming,
politics, Atkins Diet, and headlamps while remaining friends.

There will be some things we agree on and some things that we disagree on,
but we're all still a big family.  We'll have our spats and work them out.
As long as we don't make issues personal, then life is sooo good.

Shelly Hale