[at-l] Re: Modern Devices, etc.

Shelly wrote:
>Jim told Weary..."Y'know - there are times when you and I agree about
>things.  And too often I
>fail to tell you so.   Well, this is one of those times."
>
>Folks, I think hell just froze over!
>
>;-D

Shelly -
Don't make too much out of it - that's not the first time it's happened -
and probably won't be the last.  <G>

You must not have been around when I told him I loved him. And I haven't
said that often enough lately either.  I think he thought I was being
sarcastic.  But I wasn't.   <G>

S'OK - I love Felix and Sloetoe and Roks, too.  And a lot more of you , as
well.

Shane and Rusty - and maybe anklebear - might understand that.  I don't
expect many others to understand, though.

Walk softly,
Jim

Get business advice and resources to improve your work life, from bCentral.
http://special.msn.com/bcentral/loudclear.armx