[at-l] Cleaning ChopSticks - How To?

They are rather expensive ($25/pr) and being collapsible, require
maintenance.  I like the polycarbonate chopsticks $11 for a pack of 10
and they are very durable, non porous, and easy to clean.  Not as cool
as the snowpeaks but one less piece of gear to maintain.  Wash 'em, wipe
'em, put 'em away.

http://www.snowpeak.com/Gear/sct003.html
http://www.asianawest.com/marpolchop.html

Steve