[at-l] Entering Radio Silence

http://www.weather.com/weather/local/30540

Well, the weather for Amicalola this week looks pretty good... Guess I'll go
on a thruhike!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you folks out there who've been
filling the list with traffic, and to thank Ryan for putting up with all our
traffic.  =)  Over the past year, I saved over two hundred insightful emails
to help get my brain in gear.  For all that, thank you much!  I'll be
signing off the list later today.

I'm hitting the trail friday morning with Tim from Cleveland.  Tim, you know
its only a matter of time before people start calling you "Tiny Tim".  *grin

I wish you all many good walks.

Warmest regards,

Logan

HopLite