[at-l] A few things at the end of a long week ...................

See inserts.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim and/or Ginny Owen" <spiriteagle99@hotmail.com>
To: <at-l@backcountry.net>
Cc: <yugrekih@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 3:23 PM
Subject: [at-l] A few things at the end of a long week ...................

First - for anyone who cares - my project Concept Review this morning
managed to sell both local management and NASA HQ on the project.  That's
trail-related cause now I won't be on the trail this year - or next - unless
something drastic happens.  Should I be happy about this?
<<

BTDT.  Remember well the "What have I gotten myself into, done, etc."
feeling.  If it is not classified hoz'bout an off-line heads-up on what
you'll be doing.

Second - a hearty welcome back to Pittsia.  We've missed you here.  Also
missed you at the PA Ruck.  Have you heard anything from Kahley?
<<

Ditto re: PGH and the concern for the missing Kahley.

SNIP

Sixth - for Chainsaw - sorry - I didn't respond to the MIOX thing cause this
has been "a week" - and because, having looked at it before, we didn't have
a lot of interest in it so I don't remember the details.  How's the leg
doing?  And how are you doing?
<<
SNIP

I've been holding off a report until the follow-up Doctor's visit this
coming week.  Some folk, whom I know, think the recovery is going great &
fast.  I'm a bit down about it.

OTOH -- now that I am back on the treadmill, I have lost 10 of the 15 pounds
I put on while I was major couch potato-ing.

SNIP

Amber - 100, 10-X
<<
SNIP

I wonder how many list folk relate to that?

Chainsaw