From: Jim Bullard [mailto:jbullar1@twcny.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 10:44 AM
To: W F Thorneloe; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] Gear used outside of hiking

At 10:22 AM 2/27/2004 -0500, W F Thorneloe wrote:
>I've threatened to get them headlights, but they have a thing about their
>hair. I'd love to know if there is a headlamp which is both functional and
>kind to hair fashion. Personally, I've found headlamps essential for any
>work under my Beetle.

I have seen (can't find any on the web just now) LED lights mounted on a
frame similar to a pair of glasses. Just the temples and top bar part of
the frame with the nose piece, no lenses. When you unfolded the temples to
put them on, the LED lights on each side switched on. They wouldn't mess up
your "do" but weren't fashionable though. The frame was black plastic and
rather geeky looking.