[at-l] OT Non-partisan political link.

Weary,

Reference your post, dated 2-23-04, wondering, ?Do you suppose that the
difference between liberals and conservatives is that the latter are less
likely to think for themselves and accept whatever the party tells them to
believe, regardless of commonsense evidence pointing to contrary beliefs??

Remember, "It?s always easier to vote Republican than it is to think."

Now, Republicans won?t agree with that, but, then again, what are they
thinking?    ;-)

Steve

P.S.  Gadog430, I checked, and I ?... worded this sentence (forwards).?