[at-l] OT Non-partisan politcal link

You mean it should say "Beliefs contrary to pointing evidence commonsense
of regardless, believe to them tells party the whatever accept and
themselves for think to likely less are latter the that is conservatives
and liberals between difference the that suppose you do?"

Naw, I don't think so. :) :) :)