[at-l] OT Non-partisan political link.

Bryan,

Reference your post, dated 2-24-04, claiming, ?All objective measures show
that conservatives are more educated, score higher in standardized tests and
are generally more intelligent than liberals. In this country anyway. Even
democrat pols admit it.?

I presume you consider Republican Party voters to be "conservatives" and
Democratic Party voters to be ?liberals.?

I watched a conservative talking head - - David Brooks - - on PBS
Television, The News Hour with Jim Lehrer, a few days ago state Democrats
have a much higher number of people with graduate degrees than do
Republicans.

I?m noticed for years that conservatives have their cake, eat it too, and
see nothing amiss about it.

?(A)ll this liberal chest-beating about how smart they 'think' they are has
a certain
Aesopian flavor.?

I read Aesop?s Fables as a child but I miss the relevance of your comment.
Please refresh my memory; which fable(s) are you talking about?

Steve