[at-l] Ivory Billed Woodpecker

The story of the ivory-billed woodpecker, and its
demise, is a fascinating but sad one. While working on
my trail guide to Louisiana last year, I had the
opportunity to hike a trail in the Tensas River
National Wildlife Refuge, where the ivory-billed was
last spotted. It is a beautiful area, but less
beautiful with the loss of this bird.

Waterfall