[at-l] To: RockDancer: you got a cold?

Checked both my machines (home and work) the culprit seems to be the work
machine ("Thanks for all the help guys <sigh>"). I won't post from that
machine until MIS gets me cleaned up. I feel so dirty <g>. --RD

On Thursday, February 05, 2004 8:15 AM, Coosa [SMTP:] wrote:
| Rock Dancer, you may want to check your computer for "MYDOOM" as my ISP
has quarantined emails with your E-Address.  Anyone who's emailed Rock
Dancer privately may want to double check his or her computer for the virus
as well.