[at-l] A Cyberhike that Ends with a Question

YO,
	The ADT uses the C&O canal to get from Washington DC to MD. The ADT
and AT cross paths on the C&O canal at Harpers Ferry WV. More info
coming soon on the Foots web site (the first to hike / bike this
trail) link from http://nbatc.org and the ADT site
http://www.discoverytrail.org/states/maryland/index.html
	When I hiked the Allegheny Trail I was surprised to meet an ADT
hiker. The ALT and ADT meet in Blackwater Falls State Park WV.

chase