5 JimO mysteries..... Re: [at-l] Melissa's re-entry blues

Sloetoe  wrote:
>WhackyJimisms:
>
>OK, now, to keep the count straight, from before we had:
>1) Use of hiking poles is inefficient (physiologic energy
>budget).
>2) You can't walk and think at the same time (mental energy
>budget).
>3) "Global Warming" is a farce (global solar energy budget).
>
>Then from last time we have to add:
>4) An individual's heart rate and physical effort are unrelated.
>
>And now we get:
>5) A throughhike will *perforce* break down your body.
>
>Just need to keep up, Jimbo.
>[Yow!]

The only problem, Toey, is that I didn't say any of those things - and your
saying I did doesn't make it true.

You should learn to read what I write - rather than what you "expect" me to
have written.  <G>

Walk softly,
Jim

What are the 5 hot job markets for 2004? Click here to find out.
http://msn.careerbuilder.com/Custom/MSN/CareerAdvice/WPI_WhereWillWeFindJobsIn2004.htm?siteid=CBMSN3006&sc_extcmp=JS_wi08_dec03_hotmail1