[at-l] Overheard in Asheville, NC today.....

"Mommy, Why is that lady crying?"

"I don't know honey. She is a POG and I've heard their behavior can be a bit strange at times, but I have no idea why anyone would be crying over a package of those yucky ramen noodle things."

All I can say is thank you a thousand-fold for the ramen and the wonderful card. You made me laugh until those sentimental tears rolled down my cheeks.  While it's a good thing not to be indispensable, it's awfully nice to be missed as well.

I'm thrilled but not surprised that you had a wonderful Ruck and no one went hungry. Hopefully I'll be there next year!

POG