[at-l] OT is not a license to.... (admin)

Inquiring minds want to know, which two threads? Do you seriously mean to
suggest that there are only two threads that have degenerated, the rest of
them having started out that way? Or do they always have name calling but
only these two have degenerated? I'm confused.

Furthermore, since the rest of the threads started out that way, then does
that mean they can only get better, so they aren't a problem?

Omigosh! I just had an even worse thought! Suppose that one of these people
actually DID win an arguement, would life as we know it be over? Would pigs
fly? I think I will go by some lottery tickets...

Lee I Joe

It is by coffee alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the beans of java that thoughts acquire speed.
The hands acquire trembling.
The trembling becomes a warning.
It is by coffee alone I set my mind in motion.

-- Frank Herbert