[at-l] OT is not a license to.... (admin)

attack each other.

I was being a bit liberal by allowing these two threads to continue
since they were marked OT.   But they've denegrated to name calling (or
did one of them start there?), and this is unacceptable.

If you think you can win one of these arguments, you're wrong.  These
flames have existed way before any of us were on the net and no one has
been convinced of anything. Take it off list- we're not interested.

Thanks,

Ryan