[at-l] Lies, Myths and Downright Stupidity

My mama STILL tells me not to swim after eating. Keep in mind that I'm 36 and
my pool at it's deepest end is 6 feet.  Then, there's the one about your face
freezing from making faces.  And the rock candy and soda.  And watermelon
growing in your belly if you eat a seed.  I picked apples from a neighbors tree
and my mom says,
"Kay-yul-lay, Mistur Higgins' is gone skeeyun yew alahve!"  I avoided that
mans house like the plague for nearly two years, convinced I was going to be
"skeeyunned alahve." All myths said and done, us girls had it good.  At least we
never feared hairy palms and blindness.

GoVols