From: "Bob C." <ellen@clinic.net>
To: "Jack" <camojack@comcast.net>
Cc: "Leslie Booher" <lbooher@pure.net>; <at-l@backcountry.net>; "Orange Bug"
<orangebug74@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2004 9:01 PM
Subject: Re[2]: [at-l] Yankees (O.T.)

>"...I am trying to put an END to something..."

So good. Go for it. Tell us where is the "end" of the AT.

 Weary, who's getting tired of Philadelphia "Yankees," thinking they know
more
 about real Yankees than I do. I know nothing about Yankees, other than that
 they are unknowable. But that is more than any Philadelphian I've ever
heard
 about knows.

 Let's get real!!!

 Weary