  From: Leslie Booher
  To: Jack ; at-l@backcountry.net
  Cc: Orange Bug
  Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2004 6:12 PM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] Yankees (O.T.)

  >Ryan tells me that Orange Insect, the pseudo-intellectual redneck, only makes these "Yankee" comments in jest. I am inclined to disagree, as they are a frequently recurring element in his posts. What do y'all think?
  -"Camo"<

  Of course, they are in jest!  We all say stuff like that in jest.  Remember the Jeff Foxworthy thread recently?  "You know you're a hiker if........."  It's all in fun.  Doesn't anyone have a sense of humor, anymore?  Are you embarrassed about being a Yankee?  ARE you a Yankee?  Other people have been poking fun at the Southerners, too, and we don't fuss about it.  It's all in fun.  Rest easy.  anklebear

  P.S.  Are you trying to start something here?