[at-l] Body Comp

Thanks to all who responded to my question about thru-hiking women & weight/loss gain.  It was much as I expected, but still interesting.
To you individually, I say:

Jan re. Cellulite: It's just like the cockroach; nothing short of nuclear holocaust *might* eradicate it.

Ginny:  Maybe we should say instead: The years take a toll, and add a ton?

Kelly:  If I'm remembering right, endomorphs are the chunky ones, ectomorphs the skinny ones, and mesomorphs the middling ones?

Teresa/Wench:  Thanks for giving those numbers women just aren't supposed to mention ;)

Lilla