[at-l] Attention '04 hikers - New Hostel In Georgia

This is a nice web site!
	I don't see Miss Janet's in the Erwin, TN listings. If you plan on
going into town for anything then you may as well stay there and be in
walking distance of all the stores and restaurants.

chase
no charge for the air you breath in town