Re; [at-l] Got my Big Zip today

Here's what the Granite Gear Vapor Trail backpack looks like -- I'm 6-1" with about a 20" torso length and the Long fit me well -- I wouldn't have wanted it any shorter:

http://www.backcountrygear.com/catalog/packdetail.cfm/GG344

Pretty cool way Granite Gear rigged up the vertical panel and straps in the front to hold a Ridgerest. Coulda used a buckle type connection on the built-in straps instead of a ladder lock but I think I have that size buckle around here someplace.

As you might read elsewhere, it seems everyone who walks around in this pack thinks it quite a comfortable backpack for about 2 lbs. Beats the heck out of a GoLite Breeze backpack (and I'm a GoLite fan).

Here's what a Big Zip 3 Hoser looks like:

http://www.rei.com/online/store/ProductDisplay?storeId=8000&catalogId=40000008000&productId=9392377&parent_category_rn=4500603

Datto